One or more pictures can be linked to an animal. Here’s how:
- Double click on the animal you want to correct.
- From the Main tab locate the Image panel.
- Use the yellow folder button located in the top-right side of the panel to attach an image.
- Navigate to the image you want and double click on the file to select it.
- The image will appear in the provided panel.
- If it is not the correct image, select the red “X” in the top-right to remove it.
- To add additional images, repeat the steps above.
- You can use the green arrow buttons to flip between images.
- Use the Primary Image check box to mark the image that should be used as the primary image which will appear in the picture pedigree, etc.